Date(s) - 02/02/2023
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Walking with the Spiritual but not Religious: Spiritual Companions
for a Post-religious World.
Presented by Cathy and Gil Stafford
Come join the Zoom workshops with Cathy and Gil Stafford as they explore a fresh look at being a spiritual companion for those who self-identify as something other than religious—SBNR, Nones, not religious, agnostics, atheists, people who have experienced something unexplainable, and those who have encountered paranormal (religious or otherwise). It’s also an opportunity for anyone who has left a religious tradition but still longs for a spiritual path.
When & Where:
The workshops will be from 5:30 – 7:00 pm via Zoom.
February 2, 2023 topic: Wisdom Listening
February 9, 2023 topic: Dreamwork
One week off, then
February 23, 2023 topic: The Enneagram and Active Imagination
March 2, 2023 topic: Creating Your Own Rituals
Cost as a sliding scale:
- Per session: $44 supporter rate / $33 regular rate / $22 need support rate
- 4-week February course totals would be: $176 supporter rate / $132
regular rate / $88 need support
- This sliding scale is offered to support sustainability of participation. We
anticipate that most will pay regular rate.
- Cancellation: no refund but event credit for next offering.
REGISTRATION HERE for ALL 4 SESSIONS:
- Feb 2 Session ONLY (Wisdom Listening)
- Feb 9 Session ONLY (Dreamwork)
- Feb 23 Session ONLY (The Enneagram)
- March 2 Session ONLY (Creating Your Own Rituals)