Both of our schools, Tacheria and Wisdom’s Way, provide training in the art of spiritual direction or spiritual companionship:
Spiritual direction, sometimes called spiritual companionship or holy listening, is the practice of being with people as they attempt to deepen their relationship with the Mystery, (sometimes named in other spiritual traditions as the Divine, God, Allah, Yahweh, Shiva, Tara, the Mother Goddess, Great Spirit, etc.) It is not about being “directed,” rather, it is about satisfying the longing of drawing closer to our true selves and to God.
The Gifts of Spiritual Direction/Spiritual Companionship:
• An opportunity to explore and contemplate your experiences within the
• Development of a clearer sense of purpose and meaning and a greater
sense of connection to all life.
• How to integrate spiritual practices into your daily life.
• Development of a deeper sense of discernment of how Spirit moves in
• Deepen and refine your current religious and spiritual affiliations.
• Develop a sensitivity for social justice
• Provides a safe, respectful listening space to explore your inner values
and spiritual possibilities.